Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may share or publish this website’s content on Social Media, Search Engines, Websites and RSS feeds. You may also reference this website’s content on blogs, websites, and use it for educational purposes. When using the content, you must reference the original author wherever possible by linking directly to its source. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials for commercial purposes;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without prior written consent from Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust web site are provided “as is”. Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust’s Internet site, even if Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust or a Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Rancho Ventura Conservation Trust of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- You agree to receive electronic Communications from us.
Our Site and mobile applications use forms to collect contact information (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product suggestions. For certain services, we may also request a credit card number, government identification number, or other financial information. We will then create an account number for you.
We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or mobile applications, or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given.
We use your information to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, our Site and mobile applications, new venturaconservation.com services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please see the “Updating Your Information” section below on how to change your preferences.
- Updating Your Information
You may alter or update your account information or opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners at any time by accessing your Account online (Accounts Settings > Contact Preferences), or by opting out of email communications by selecting the opt out button inside an email communication.
- Targeted Advertisements
Venturaconservation.com may display targeted, or interest-based, offers to our customers based on the products currently owned by the customer. These offers will display as varying product banners. There is no personal or geolocation information collected within these product banners to build a profile about your activities or that is shared with third party advertising companies.
We also partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other websites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Site and other websites in order to provide you with advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests, and to measure advertising effectiveness.
- Third Party Service Providers
We may at times provide information about you to third parties to provide various services on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments, serving advertisements, conducting contests or surveys, performing analyses of our products or customer demographics, shipping of goods or services, and customer relationship management. We will only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service. These companies are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- Google Analytics
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this Site, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Site, rather than your name or other identifying information.
Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site. This cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google, Inc. The information generated by the cookie will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We use the information received from Google Analytics only to improve services on this Site. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
- For Website Builder Users Only
- Supplementation of Information
We may receive information about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, and combine this data with information we already have about you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Examples of the types of personal information that may be obtained from public sources or purchased from third parties and combined with information we already have about you, may include information from our strategic partners, service providers, or the United States Postal Service. We do this to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our products and services to you, and to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
From time-to-time, we may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you choose to participate, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these contests or surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code). We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic, and to personalize our Site.
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. When we do, that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- “Do Not Track” Signals
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit (www.allaboutdnt.com).
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Global Web FX Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.